*So You can make anything except card and you have to incorporate any 4 elements from the listed 10 items
So here is my inspiration project… I got beautiful PABD Madhubani stamp set in my DT kit and the moment I saw that I wanted to use it…so using that stamp set ,Stencil,gold, glitter,enamel dots,sequins,layers…from above mention elements plus distress oxides I have made these beautiful money envelopes.
* Envelope base I have hand cut from iris paper using an envelope template.
*Layered with gold metallic paper and top again Iris paper.
* On top iris paper layer I did smooshing technique using distress oxides ,water and acetate sheet.
* did little bit of stenciling using PABD stencil and distress oxides.
* Used peacock stamp motif from PABD madhubani stamp set, with black versafine ink,highlighted with white gel pen.,glossy accent and glitter rock candy.
* Used PABD washi tape , enamel dots .
* I did gold splatter effect using gold color mixed with water.
*Used stamped sentiment from the same set which I have highlighted using glossy accent and glitter rock candy.
* lastly decorated with washi tape, enamel dots, and stamp sentiments
Thank you for stopping by…and for more inspirations please visit blog HERE.where you can see our other DT members inspirational projects.For Peek-a-boo stuff please visit store HERE
love n hugsDaksha
Join our Affiliate Program now and earn commission on every order placed by your friend. Dismiss