How are you doing? Are you set for the coming Holiday season?
Today, the theme of my post is Christmas. PABD has an awesome Christmas special stamp set. Do check it out here
, in case you haven’t already.
Here is my first card –
I used traditional Christmas colors to make this card.
Here are the steps-
1) I stamped the Holly Leaves and berries from the Poinsettia stamp set around the cardstock and colored using copic markers.
2) I stamped the sentiment at the center, again from the same stamp set using embossing ink and red embossing powder.
3) Finally I added red Nuvo drops onto the berries to give a glossy effect.
Here’s the closeup –
Now onto my second card-
1) I stamped the Panda from the Panda Hugs stamp set. The Panda had balloons in its hands. So while stamping I made removed the ink around the balloons.
2) I hand drew the reindeer horns to give a “Christmas” effect as if the Panda is wearing the reindeer horns head gear.
3) I die cut a hexagonal window using the Dual stitched Hexagon dies.
4) The holly leaves and berries and the sentiment is from the Poinsettia stamp set.
And here’s my third card for today-
The Sentiment and images are again from Poinsettia stamp set.
I colored the images using Copic markers and finally added a bit of gold touch using Nuvo drops.
My 4th project is a Christmas themed little gift box-
1) After scoring and cutting the edges of the box, before assembling it, I wrapped it with Vintage Post Washi tape.
2) I cut a small hexagonal window using the Dual Stitched Hexagon dies.
3) I assembled the box and decorated it with flower from Poinsettia stamp set.
And here are all my Christmas projects –
1. Dual stitched hexagon
2. Panda Hugs
4. Vintage Post
You can buy the supplies here
Hope you found today’s projects inspiring.