Hello Dear Crafty Friends!
We have an Interesting Challenge for December, all the details for which can be checked out HERE
The theme is two fold- “anything but a card” so for my inspiration I’ve chosen to go with Artist Trading Cards or ATCs and for the second part of the theme, I chose- pink, glitter, sequins, cutting die, stencils, layers and geometric shapes.
ATCs or Artist Trading Cards are 3.5 by 2.5 inches in size and are essentially little pieces of art which are usually made as a set, around a particular theme. These are exchanged between artists and crafters all over the world. They are signed on the back with the artist’s name and date.
Today, I have a set of 10 Mixed Media ATCs to share, I wanted the theme to be positive words.
Here are a few photos of the ATCs:
1. Created the background on a 12 by 12 white cardstock by spraying pink, purple and green hued sprays through 2 stencils- Abstract Triangle & Dimensional.
2. Stamped the images from the Madhubani stamp
with Jet Black Archival Ink onto the cardstock.
4. Stamped and heat embossed (in white) the floral images from the Madhubani Stamp set onto black cardstock and fussy cut the images.
5. Cut the prepared cardstock into ATC sized pieces (slightly smaller)
7. Heat Embossed (in white) sentiments from the Bold You Stamp & Ampersand Stamp onto black strips of cardstock.
8. Distressed the edges of the ATCs and adhered them to black mats.
9. Assembled the ATCs by layering & adhering the die cuts, gauze, fussy cut elements & embossed sentiments.
10. Embellished the ATCs with silver stickles & silver sequins
11. Created ink splatter (white, pink & black) at the end.
PABD Supplies Used:
That’s all for today.
To participate in the ongoing Challenge 14
, kindly check out the details HERE
There are prizes up for grabs so do give it a go!
Remember, all the PABD supplies can be bought from the online store HERE
Hope you have a pleasant sunday & great week ahead.
Thanks a lot for your precious time 🙂