1. Die cut white cardstock using the Scalloped Circle die.
2. Stamped the beautiful image from the new Madhubani Stamp onto Canson watercolor paper. Then colored it using zig markers & an aqua brush and then fussy cut it.
3. Stamped the sentiment from the Diwali Greetings stamp onto a strip of cardstock & then matted it with the pretty new Rainbow Hues Washi Tape.
4. Assembled the card by adhering the 2 scalloped circle die cuts to a black card base. Then adhered the sentiment and foam mounted the image. In the end, added a few white dots with a white gel pen.
1. Die cut the grey scalloped frame using the Scalloped Rectangle Die. Also, die cut the scalloped circle with Canson Watercolor paper and the Scalloped Circle die.
2. Stamped the cute Panda images & sentiment from the new Panda Hugs Stamp onto watercolor paper and then did watercoloring to create a pale shade of blue on the balloons, frame & sentiment.
3. Matted the sentiment with a strip of grey cardstock.
4. Assembled the card together by first adhering a strip of the pretty new Classy Glassy Washi Tape on the bottom of the card front. Then adhered the die cut frames. Shadows were then colored in using a grey zig marker after which the Panda images were adhered. In the end, a few silver sequins were added for a little sparkle.
1. Die cut the scalloped circle frame using the Scalloped Circle die.
2. Stamped the beautiful flower images from the new With Love Daisy stamp onto watercolor paper then water colored it using zig markers and an aqua brush & fussy cut the images.
3. The sentiment was stamped from the Pretty Roses stamp onto a strip of white cardstock
4. To assemble the card, the fussy cut flowers and frame were arranged onto the white card base & stuck down with liquid glue. To add a little sparkle to the card, a few gold sequins were added.
PABD Supplies Used:
Join our Affiliate Program now and earn commission on every order placed by your friend. Dismiss