Hope you loved the awesome release we just had we are drooling over every single product and our DT’s told me that its really difficult for them to pick their favorites . So this month we are sponsoring Paru’s Card Making Challenge and the challenge theme is A TOUCH OF GOLD. You can make any card or tag on this theme.
Find below the DT inspirations for this challenge –
The first inspiration is by Vijaylaxmi –
Here are the steps how she made this card – 1) She Took a white Cardstock and then used PABD Quilted Love BG Stamp and Heat embossed it in Gold.
2) Then she stamped the flower from our latest Release Pretty Roses Stamp set which is one of her favorite on a watercolor paper and colored them using Distress inks.
3) once done she Placed all the flowers on the card panel and added a golden diecut word Celebrate.
4) We have so many beautiful Washi Tapes too in our release this time and she found this Golden Floral Washi Tape perfect for her card so she placed it in the side with a black thin strip .
5) For the final touch she added some sequins here n there and her card is done !! The second inspiration is from Piyu-
Here are the steps how she made this card –
1) First she stamped the roses, leaves and sentiment from the Pretty Roses Stamp set.
2) Then she colored the roses and leaves with copic markers and added details with colored pencils.
3) She added some highlights using golden gel pen.
4) She fussy cut the images
5) Then she took a white cardstock. Added glitter paper stripes and adhered the colored images and sentiment on it.
6) Finally few Nuvo drops were added to finish the card.
Hope you are inspired with our latest release and above inspiration cards.
Do stop by to take part in the challenge and win gift vouchers from Peek-a-boo Designs.