Our November challenge is beeing extended to December end so you have some more days to play along our colour pallet. Hope to see your wonderful creations.
* I used the Arrow stencil, I placed the stencil on strip of white CS and applied distress inks.
* I trimmed it to a strip, glued it on another black strip.
* Foam mounted it on a top folding card base.
* Stamped sentiment in black onyx ink.
* Scattered few sequins.
* I stamped flowers and images and fussy cut them out.
* I placed scalloped rectangle die (bigger one) and scalloped circle (smaller one) on a card panel and die cut them.
* Foam mounted this panel on top-folding card base.
* Stamped sentiment and arranged flowers and leaves.
Dont forget to link your creations..
Thank you for your time..
Join our Affiliate Program now and earn commission on every order placed by your friend. Dismiss