* The panel I used for both cards is same.
* I gold heat embossed the floral bloom image on a white CS and applied distress inks.
* I die cut the panel with stitched scallop rectangle dies (used both on same panel).
* Glued frames together and used doubled foam tape to create my shaker well.
* Heat embossed sentiment from Birdie stamp set.
* Used different coloured sequins and secured the frame on card base.
Here is the card
Closer look at sentiment and sparkling sequins
This was very easy to put together as most elements were ready.
* I used remainders of frame for this card.
* I glued both pieces on an acetate.
* Heat embossed image and sentiment from magical fairies on vellum.
* Glued the vellum on the panel and the whole panel was mounted on card base with foam tape.
** Only reason to use acetate was to avoid cutting thin strips of foam tape.
Here is my card
Here is the closer look at the panel and sentiment.
Hope you liked them..
See you soon..
Suggestions are always appreciated..
Join our Affiliate Program now and earn commission on every order placed by your friend. Dismiss