Celebrate Birthday with PABD
Ria on this side again. I hope you are ready to look into some more interesting fun with stamps!!
Lets not waste time and jump into the projects.
- I have used Its Plaid time to create the background with all the colors of inks that I have with me. These are a mixture of dye inks, chalk inks, pigment inks and distress inks.
- I have used the Happy Birthday stamp set here and Have taken the cake images and the sentiments too.
- I have finished it off with two ribbons together.
- I have blended Lime yellow, Olive green, Green Garland and Blueprint sketch distress inks. The first three names are from artistry inks.
- I have stamped the floral bloom and embossed it white.
- Finally The sentiment on a vellum.
Hope you liked all these.