* I selected distress inks which matches our November challenge theme and applied on white panel.
* Then I stamped one of the butterfly from Doodled butterfly set and clear heat embossed them.
* Then applied darker distress ink on it.
* Trimmed the panel and glued on yellow card base.
* I glued two scallop circles for interest and foam mounted sentiment strip.
* Its a very simple card. I heat embossed one of the fairy from Magical fairies.
* Used zig markers to colour wings.
* I embossed the edges of card base with spellbinder dies.
* Foam mounted the fairy on top flap of card base.
* Heat embossed sentiment inside.
Join our Affiliate Program now and earn commission on every order placed by your friend. Dismiss