Hello! crafty friends
Festivities all over and now back to normal routine work 🙂 Hope you all had great time.
For the month of November at Peek-a-boo we have Color inspiration challenge…
This month #PABD don’t have any new release ….. I have made my cards using my previous months stash
MY FIRST CARD :
* Used #PABD solid shapes stamp -hexagon stamp and made the background …using Altenew mini inks kit – green , purple shades
* ‘Thinking of you’ -from #PABD Birdi stamp set – used black Versafine black ink
* Flower Stamped With Black Versafine black ink and water colored with purple Altenew inks and then fussy cut that flower and used with foam dots.
* On flower I have used glossy accent and glitter rock candy.
* used green enamel dots
* Did layering with black CS and white folded base card
MY SECOND CARD :
* Used PABD Stencil – First distressed with Hero art white pigment ink on kraft CS
* Then stencil sifted a little and again distressed with distress inks – Evergreen Bough , Dusty concord , shabby shutters .
* Used washi tapes and enamel dots.
* # PABD dies – DREAM – uesd both in black and white diecuts.. to give shadow effect
* #PABD stamp – FEATHERS – stamped with black versafine black ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder…then fussy cut and uesd with foam dots.
MY THIRD CARD :
* First white cardstock distressed with Dusty concord , Evergreen bough and Shabby shutters
* Then using # PABD leaves stencil did stenciling using Dreamweavers embossing paste and then heat embossed.
* Layered with white CS – used FOR stamp .. used flourish die cuts and YOU die cut in 3 layers – used glossy accent on YOU
* Finally used green enamel dots
Thats all for today hope you liked my projects ….please do participate for this month’s color inspiration challenge # 12
Last date for entry is 31st Nov 2016.
Thank you all for stopping by
Love & hugs
Supplies used :