Hello! crafty friends All must be busy with festivities and its preparations. I will not take much of your time …this is my last post for this month using October release products from #PABD
My First Project : Thank You card
1.For the background I have used #PABD thank you stamp set,then used #PABD october release stencil …colors used- tumbled glass,mustard seed and evergreen bough. 2.used 1” white CS strip for the sentiment…on that used black circle diecut from double stitched scalloped circle die from #PABD.. 3.finally embellished with distressed doodled butterfly #PABD and THANK YOU die cut from #PABD …using three layers of diecuts…used Spectrum noir clear glitter pen on butterfly to highlight it .and wired pollens for butterfly’s antenna.
MY SECOND PROJECT : doodled butterfly card
1. For the background I have used doodled butterfly #PABD stamp on red CS , I stamped with versamark and heat embossed with superfine clear embossing powder (Rangers).
2. Stamped doodle butterfly with versafine black ink on white CS and heat embossed with Ranger’s clear embossing powder. Then used Spectrum noir clear glitter pen to highlight it … fussy cutted it..and used in the center of my background .
3. For the sentiment I did same heat embossing….used #PABD doodled butterfly sentiment and gave wave banner shape…used burlap thread at the bottom of this sentiment banner
4. Finally highlighted with few black sequences, did matting with black CS and used white folded card base.
MY THIRD PROJECT :Feathers card
1. On the canson watercolor paper I did smoshing technique using distress inks, acetate sheet and water mister..did black splatters with black distress ink and water.
2. For feathers I stamped #PABD feathers stamp on watercolor paper with versamark and heat embossed using gold embossing powder ….colored the images with Zig water color pens… then fussy cutted…used three feathers on water colored background …used burlap thread bow and a wooden button.
3. For the sentiment I have used black CS and gold heat embossing…used enamel dots.
4. Finally did matting with gold CS and used white folded card base.
Thank you all for stopping by….HAPPY DIWALI AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO ALL …in advance