Here I am with my second DT post. To be frank I really struggled and liked the process of these 3 cards. At the end I am pretty happy with my cards.
** First card is inspiration for our october challenge.
** I masked the card base (1″around the card base), placed the stencil diagonally on the base and secured with masking tape.
** I mixed candid apple distress ink with texture paste, applied it through stencil. Left it dry on its own.
** Die cut the scalloped frame (bigger) with same CS, few vellum fern flourishes and one white fern flourish.
** I double heat embossed the CS fern flourish with gold embossing powder to give it dimension. Die cut few Thank you, adhered them together and heat embossed with white embossing powder.
** To assemble the card, I foam mounted the frame on card base around the stencilled area. I put silver embroidery floss on top of which glued ferns. Added the sentiment.
** This was real fun to make. I just kept die cutting stitched bubble die.
** Used distress inks in blue range to blend over them.
** I stamped the image towards bottom and coloured with Staedler water colour pencils.
** Stamped sentiment with black ink.
** Used stitched rectangle die to die cut these panels.
** I glued these panels with liquid glue leaving little space in between.
** This is water colour card. I stamped the flourish image with versa mark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.
** Used zig markers to colour flowers and leaves.
** Die cut the panel and foam mounted it on a grey CS.
** For sentiment, I die cut 2 times with grey CS and once with water colour paper.
** I used Zig marker to add shade to the die cut sentiment.
** Added few sequins.
Closer look of die cut sentiment
Thank you for your love..
Suggestions are always welcome..
Join our Affiliate Program now and earn commission on every order placed by your friend. Dismiss