For the first card I selected my favorite stamp set, Indian Motif. I am feeling in love with these arabesques and I want to use them in all my creations. This set is perfect for elegant cards and you can use it for any occasion.
Creating this card was a wonderful time:
1. Cut the base using Night of Navy card stock. The size is 4-1/4″x11″ with score in 5-1/2″
2. Cut a second layer using Soft Suede card stock. The size is 4-1/8″x5-3/8″. Paste the layer directly over the base.
3. Cut a third layer using Very Vanilla card stock. The size is 4″x5-1/4″. Stamp all of your images from the Indian Motif over this layer.
4. I stamped the motifs using Classic Ink in colors Night of Navy, Soft Suede and Daffodil Delight all over the right corner.
5. Create a banner using a sentiment included on the stamp set Happy Birthday Everyone. I just stamped a little part of one of their images and cut it with a banner punch.
8. Finalize the decoration by adding some brown enamel drops.
All of these products are available in Peek-a-boo Store and very soon you will see not only one of the new products that I used in my second card, but many more, and you will love them! Here are the products:
Thank you for stopping by and see you soon with something special and new because for me new release is new inspiration!