Menu

Mixed bunch of cards

0 Comments

Hello Peek-A-Boo designs fans and followers its Pooja here. I hope you are enjoying the projects my teammates have shared this week .Today its my turn to share cards using latest products from the September release.
My first card has this beautiful The little sparrow stamp designed by Vinita Jain .When I saw this stamp set all could think was water-coloring ! I drew few more  leaves and stamped the smaller ones from Indian motif set to complete the scene and did no-line coloring with Akashiya watercolor brush pens.If you are wondering where the sentiment here it is ..
I loved this stamp so much I made one more card using it.Heat embossed the stamp in white and then sponged Faded jeans DI ,the sentiment is from Sympathy stamp.A simple fold to add interest to plain water colored card ! I have used Grid stencil to create a light pattern on the background.
I also stamped the sentiment inside

Next card has Floral fantasy stamp Set ,
 Aren’t these flowers beautiful ! I Water-colored and fussy cut them and arranged them inside the window on card base and used Stitched Scalloped Rectangle die-cut to frame it.The sentiment is from same set and I have used white gel pen to add few more details to the flowers and sentiment.
And my final card for today is a Tripe M card..Masculine Mixed Media Card (one more M for messy 😉 )! The inspiration comes from the Gear die-cuts.On the Background I applied crackle texture paste through Grid stencil and sprayed grey and teal Mists ,layered few banners and the die-cuts.I jazzed up the “YOU” die-cut using loose glitter and truly awesome is from Happy birthday to all stamp set.Finished off by using the latest addition to PADB product that is Enamel dots.
I hope you enjoyed today’s post and here is the complete list of PABD products used.

Happy Birthday to all

Floral fantsy

Indian Motifs

The little sparrow

Sympathy

Grid stencil

Scallop rectangle

Bold You

Gears

0 thoughts on “Mixed bunch of cards”

1. Hussena says:

All your cards are just so amazing Pooja.Your no line water coloring is fabulous.Absolutely love all your cards

2. Hussena says:

3. vinita jain says:

Wow! Such Fantastic creations and both of ur sparrow cards really stunning! Love ur no line watercoloring Pooja and the sympathy card idea is also fantastic! The colors on floral fantasy is so vivid and love ur Masculine gear MM project , so appealing!!!

4. Daksha Popat says:

Wow..fantastic creations..loved each cards..but my favourite is masculine card..

5. Daksha Popat says:

6. Such an amazing creations Pooja… That floral stamp is becoming my favourite now…

7. Jasleen Kaur says:

Fabulous cards,Pooja ! That sparrow card stole my heart. Loved your no-line watercolouring and the interactive element. The third card looks so bright and happy. All of them are well-made. 🙂

8. Jasleen Kaur says:

9. Karthikha says:

Amazing cards Pooja!!

10. Dotstolines says:

Fabulous cards Pooja! Love the no line water colouring and the mixed media masculine card is super amazing ??????

11. Wow woww.!!! Fabulousss cards Pooja 🙂 <3 Totally awesome coloring & am soo in love with your MMMM card 😀 keep rocking.!!