MY FIRST PROJECT : BIRTHDAY BANNER ( This is a picture heavy post) 🙂
This month its my son’s birthday so I have made a BIRTHDAY BANNER…using Fishtail banner die.
1. I have used 5 pieces of fishtail banner diecuts using biggest size die
2. Then did layering with one size smaller diecuts in pattern paper.
3. This way I have prepared all the 5 pieces of banners using alternate pattern paper designs.
4. Then I did tiny circle punch on both right n left top corners of each banners to pass thread to hold all pieces of banner….using single hole punch machine.
5. Then I threaded a long burlap twin through all the 5 pieces of banner ,and fixed each piece at the back with sticky tape so that they don’t move and stay in its place…keeping a gap of almost 1” between each banners.
6. Used washi tape in the middle of each banners.
7. For center middle banner -I have used #PABD HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL stamp set . It is such a pretty ,big bold sentiment that I don’t need any thing extra to decorate my middle banner.Only used few mulberry flowers in blue n ivory and its ready.
8. For the side two banners from the middle..I have used # PABD scalloped circle double stitched die cuts, which I have distress with chipped sapphire when diecut was inside the die.. then stamped the center with # PABD stamp sentiments…Finally decorated with blue and ivory mulberry flowers ,charms and leaves
9. For further last two side banners I have made a rosette from same pattern paper and used……….to cover the center of rosette I have used scalloped circle punch cutout in 1”. On that I have used decorative black buttons with hot glue gun….also
used LOVE and LIVE mdf pieces ( which is a gift from a friend)
When my banner got ready I felt that I was missing touch of ribbons …So finally I have used blue polka dotted ribbon to decorate my banner , used plastic bow charms on last two banners with ribbon bows….
Join our Affiliate Program now and earn commission on every order placed by your friend. Dismiss