Hi Friends…Its Vijaylaxmi
here !! Today I am sharing three very simple cards so let’s start –
Card – 1
1) Took a card stock (neenah classic ) …Distressed it with three different DI to create ombre BG !!
2) Then using Peek-a-boo Indian Motif stamp set ..I heat embossed one of the Paisley in gold on the whole panel ..and filled the rest space with small stamps from the same set !!
3) Then Cut the whole panel with Peek-a-boo Rectangular stitched die !!
4) Cut the word Celebrate in gold using September released Celebrate Word Die from Peek-a-boo Designs. Also added a heat embossed sentiment from Peek-a-boo Happy Deepawali Stamp set below this word to complete the greeting !!
5) Arranged everything on a black card stock as a base and its finish !!
6) I just love this stamp set as it is so opt for our Indian festivals !!
1) For this card I simply sponged the white card stock using some Distress inks & Peek-a-boo’s September released Stencil .
2) Then used the Peek-a-boo’s latest stitched fishtale die to cut the vellum banner and Peek-a-boo scalloped circle die with stitches to die cut the golden scalloped border !!
3) Heat embossed the sentiment in gold from previously released Positive vibes Stamp set !!
4) Placed everything together and the card is done !! Easy right !! 😉
Card – 3
1) This card is completely made with previously released products …;)
2) Took a white card stock ..stamped the circular images from Peek-a-boo’s Circular fonts Stamp Set in different shades of Pigment inks !!
3) Die cut the whole Panel with Peek-a-boo Stitched Rectangular Die and also die cut the little star & heart from Peek-a-boo’ s die !!
4) Placed all in right manner and layered a pattern paper for some interest on a pink top folding card and then placed the white stamped card panel over it !! Tadda ..we are done !! I just love the simplicity of this card !!
That’s all for today ..meet you all soon with some more creations!!
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to check this month’s challenge !!
Vijaylaxmi Siyal .