Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia here to share with you a few card inspirations in different styles using different techniques and elements. The first card that I want to show you uses our Challenge theme. If you don’t remember what it is, you can refresh your memory HERE. Take a look at my card:
Creating this was very easy and quick:
1. Cut the card base using Melon Mambo card stock. The size is 4-1/4″x11″ with score in 5-1/2″. Round the corners with corner punch.
The base of this card is Basic Black card stock and I combined it with Whisper White card stock and a piece of decorated paper.
1. Cut the base card. The size is 4-1/4″x11″ with score in 5-1/2″
2. Cut the second layer out of decorated paper. The size is 4-1/8″x2-3/4″ and paste it directly over the card base.
3. Cut a third layer in whisper white card stock. The size is 4-1/8″x5-3/8″.
4. Put the white layer partially inside of the one of the Dual Stitched Oval Dies to create the lower border. Leave enough space to stamp your images and pass it through the big shot.
5. Stamp one of the fairies included on the stamp set Magical Fairiesusing Versamark and then heat emboss it with white embossing powder.
6. Sponge around the fairy using two different colors of ink. In my sample I used Brushing Bride and Pool Party.
7. Stamp one of the messages included on the same stamp set using Versafine Onix and then heat emboss it with clear embossing powder.
8. Finalize the decoration by adding some dots with Black Crystal Dots on the lower part.
I hope my projects inspired you. These are three different styles of cards using stamping techniques like emboss resist, double stamping and blending with distress ink. In addition, you can see how to use the die cuts in a normal way and alter the original designs. You only need to let your imagination fly and fall in love with your stamps to create what you love.
These are the products that I used for your inspiration: