Halftones muted ….. ….. and some mysterious …
Miraculous inscriptions were the impetus.
Heart Jewellery handmade. I made for you a quick tutorial.
The second a project is a card too.
Oh, and I liked the bubbles stencil )))
And the last a project for today:
Truly a true an inscription …
I propose a quick step by step tutorial.
1. Take a set of stamps. We need hearts.
2. Gray in ink stamps do the. Add glossy. Sprinkle the glitter.
3. After drying simply cut the heart.
4. With distress ink and stencil bubbles make the background.
5. Add the major inscriptions.
Your CAS projects are ready. Enjoy your creativity with PABD!
In my projects I have used:
Join our Affiliate Program now and earn commission on every order placed by your friend. Dismiss