Hi Friends .. How you all are ?? You all must be doing great !!
Today I, Vijaylaxmi Siyal sharing a tutorial of a picture frame !!
So without any delay here we go —
Steps on how I made this –
1) Take a Chipboard Photo frame .(Either Readymade or handmade )
2) Apply white Acrylic paint to cover the frame .
3) Then I Used PABD Bubbles Stencil & Texture Paste to give the frame a nice texture !! Did you check how huge these stencils are ?? So easy to work on bigger projects like this and still so pocket friendly..
4) Actually I thought to add color to my texture paste & for some vintage look I added vintage photo DI and applied that brownish texture paste but after doing this I didn’t felt good about the outcome & it seems like a blunder so I applied a coat of Gesso over the stenciled area !!
With a coat of Gesso –
5) Then I again distressed it with broken china DI ..now when its looking some better , I started decorating it ..!!