Hi… Crafty folks…
Here I am with my first post for this month. We loved to see your active participation in our July challenge and hope you all are playing along our challenge this month which is colour inspiration.
Read the rules carefully before linking the project.
Use 3 or more colours from the inspiration picture and link in the challenge post. We would love to see your creations with Peek-a-boo designs for the challenge.
Now coming to my post for the day. I am sharing 3 cards with stencils which released last month. Tried to make Masculine cards which are hard to make (as people say) .
Card #1 –
* I used BOX-tacular stencil.
* I used few distress inks to blend.
* I placed the stencil and blended orange shade colours first then off set the stencil to blend next set of colours.
* Heat embossed the sentiment. Kept the background pretty simple.
Men play the role of angel in our life. As father, as brother and as husband then why can’t we give them an angle card?
* Its a double fold card.
* I die cut a blue CS with the large stitched oval die and white CS with second largest stitched oval die.
* I placed the white oval on regular card base and blended distress inks very lightly for subtle background.
* Glued the smaller oval die cut on navy blue oval and glued it on open side of the card base. Stamped a fairy in black ink.
* Die cut the word with white and heat embossed it with gold UTEE for more dimension, backed it with black diecut word and glued on the card front.
Its a simple one layer card and sneak peek of my next post.
* I liked this stencil but i wanted only little portion of the stencil.
* I selected the area i want on the card, placed it on card front and masked off the remaining area with masking tape/low tacky tape/washi tape.
* Blended distress inks from darker green to yellow.
* Stamped the sentiment with grey ink so that it doesn’t over power the leaves.
I hope you liked these cards..
Thank you for stopping by…
See you in next post…