My tag is large. And I played with stamps and stencils.
And some close up:
And now my master class:
1. Get your tag, stamps, watercolor paints, stencils.
2. In random order, apply watercolor paint on the tag. Once dry apply the stamps.
3. Put distress ink through a stencil.
4. Apply any medium of your choice through some other stencil.
5. Cut the stamped mandala.
6. Assemble the composition. Apply randomly stamps. Add splashes of white and black gesso.
Thank you for staying along with me !!
Do hop one to our new Challenge #9 Color
In my projects I have used:
Join our Affiliate Program now and earn commission on every order placed by your friend. Dismiss