Hello lovely friends, Welcome to August Challenge, we are so happy to have you here and share with you a colorful inspiration created but our talented Design Team!
The theme of the month is Color Inspiration and you need to use at least three of the colors included in our inspiration board.
We are impressed with all the amazing creations that you presented for the Challenge #7.
The winners will be announced during the next few days and for this challenge you will have a lot of different options to get inspired.
Our DT Swapna Patil
created this colorful card using all the colors of the board. It is a beautiful style of card that you can easily recreate.
Our DT Daksha Popat
used three colors included on the board: blue, green and Yellow and here is her amazing creation.
The next project is a Mixed Media Canvas created by our DT Nadiya Bilovodenko
, she used all the colors of the board.
DT Vijaylaxmi Siyal created a lovely card & she used Green, Yellow & Orange from the color board in her beautiful card !!
Lastly, our DT member Halak Shah
has created a funky card featuring all 5 colors from the inspiration board. (For the color Red, she used the cardstock.)
Now is your turn to create and participate with us. You have the entire month of August to make your project.
Here are the General Rules :
- Be a follower of our blog.
- Create a new project for the challenge. No back links please.
- Altered art, ATCs, cards, scrapbook pages, or any other craft projects are acceptable as long as they adhere to the month’s challenge.
- You may enter as many projects as you like USING THE COLOR INSPIRATION BOARD.
- Please link to the exact post on your blog – not the home page URL of your blog – using the inlinkz icon at the bottom of the challenge.
- You MUST mention our blog in your post AND link back to our blog or your entry will not be counted.
- You may enter a card, a page layout, an altered item, a mixed media item, a mini album.. anything that fits the challenge, unless the challenge states that a specific type of project must be created.
- Please , no 100% digital projects. A part of the project can be digital.
- No restriction on the number of challenges you can take part in – As long as your project matches our challenge, you may “pile on” the other challenges to your heart’s content.
- We will accept a maximum of three entries per person. Please add -2 and -3 next to your name for subsequent entries.
- A Winner will be chosen on their merits. So submit your most creative projects. And that’s all there is to it!
- International Crafters are welcome to participate in our challenges but their prizes would only be sent to an Indian address due to high shipping cost or the International Crafters could bear shipping cost.
- Winners from both the categories will receive Rs. 500 Gift voucher each, which is redeemable at our site www.thepeekaboodesigns.com
We hope our DT’s inspiring you and see you soon with your amazing creations!