3 CAS Cards !!
Hi Crafty Bugs…Vijaylaxmi here …!! Hope you all are enjoying this monsoon… 🙂
I am sharing few cards today using some stamps from old release & some stamps & dies from latest release !!
So without any delay here are what i made —
1) Took a standard sized CS and using Jennifer McGuire’s Floating Die cut Panel Technique cut the panel using Graceful Lattice Die.
2) Then Stamped the flowers from Mandala Stamp set & colored them using Pencil colors.Fuzzy cut all n arranged on the lattice bg !!
3) Stamped the sentiment from Magical Fairies stamp set, matted with a silver glitter strip.
4) Done 🙂
Supplies used –
As per the season’s demand i created this card :p Yup …who does not love this rainy season and awesome cloudy weather so inspired by the surroundings i made this one..!! 🙂
1) Took a standard sized CS.
2) Then Stamped all the elements from Splitter Splatter Stamp set & colored them using Pencil colors.
3) Stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set on a die cut & distressed green panel.
4) Fuzzy cut all images & arranged to create the monsoon scene & yay we are done 🙂
Supplies Used –
As Teachers Day is also coming in next months so i thought i should start making cards from now to gift all to my Daughters Teachers as i am very slow so i started early .. :p
1) Took a standard sized CS in grey color.
2) Then Stamped the monochromatic background using all alpha’s from Scripty Alpha’s Stamp set & Back to school Stamp set in grey ink.
3) Stamped the Trophy & Sentiment from the same stamp set on a die cut panel using Dual Stitched Rounded Rectangular Die.
4) colored the image & tied a twine to create more interest 🙂
Supplies Used –