Hello lovely friends, Welcome to July Challenge!!!We know that you are curious to see the amazing creations from our Design Team, but before you can see them, the theme of the month is : LAYERED PROJECT!!!
We are so happy with your amazing responses and participation in our Challenge # 7
, and believe us this is a very hard decision to choose only one because all of you are winners.
This month our DT’s Halak, Ria, Vijaylaxmi and Swapna prepare for you beautiful projects using products from our new release. Before showing you these, we want to invite you to check our Challenge Rules HERE
and keep in mind that for this special challenge we have and additional rule:
Using STAMP, STENCIL OR DIE, is a MUST.
Now its time to see the inspiration of our DT’s and let’s the fun begin! If you want to see all the details about the creation of these wonderful cards, please click over the name of the designer and hop to her blog.
Magical Fairies Stamp Set, Bubbles Stencil
, Texture Paste, Distress Ink, Black Onix Ink.
Products used: Humming Blossom Stamp Set, White Embossing and Distress Ink.
Products Used: Swirly Time
, Bold Butterflies Stamp Set, White Embossing Powder, Distress Ink.
Product used: Magical Fairies Stamp Set, Graceful Lattice Die, Rounded Rectangle Dual Stitched Die, Word – Dream Die.
Products used: Humming Blossom Stamp Set,Graceful Lattice Die, Rounded Rectangle Dual Stitched Die, Word – Dream Die.
These are the products used in these creations, click over each photo to find it on our store:
General Rules :
- Be a follower of our blog
- Create a new project for the challenge. No back links please. Altered art, ATCs, cards, scrapbook pages, or any other craft projects are acceptable as long as they adhere to the month’s challenge. You may enter as many projects as you like.
- USING STAMP/ STENCIL/ DIE IS A MUST
- Please link to the exact post on your blog – not the home page URL of your blog – using the inlinkz icon at the bottom of the challenge.
- You MUST mention our blog in your post AND link back to our blog or your entry will not be counted.
- You may enter a card, a page layout, an altered item, a mixed media item, a mini album.. anything that fits the challenge, unless the challenge states that a specific type of project must be created. Please , no 100% digital projects. A part of the project can be digital.
- No restriction on the number of challenges you can take part in – As long as your project matches our challenge, you may “pile on” the other challenges to your heart’s content.
- We will accept a maximum of three entries per person. Please add -2 and -3 next to your name for subsequent entries.
- A Winner will be chosen on their merits. So submit your most creative projects. And that’s all there is to it! International Crafters are welcome to participate in our challenges but their prizes would only be sent to an Indian address due to high shipping cost or the International Crafters could bear shipping cost.
- Winners from both the category receive Rs. 500 Gift vouched each which is redeemable at our site www.thepeekaboodesigns.com
We hope our DT’s inspiring you and you enjoy this new release! See you soon with your amazing creations!