Menu

Stencil Frenzy !!

0 Comments

Hi every one !!
This month we released an small array of stencils which is a great add to our line !!
Our Dts have taken the opportunity to make a stencil intensive project !!
Here are the projects that they made !!
Halak beautifully   used all three stencils from the collection and made this gorgeous project !! She used them to ink up her project and can you see the crispness the inking has with sharp edged !! This stencil is fantastic for ink blending !!
Our DT Piyanki Biswas made these ultra elegant gift tags. She had firstly distressed the background and used a darker colour of the same to stencil. These matching set of tags are so pretty and quick to make !!
This uber mixed media project with this grundge tiles cum wall background is so pretty .. The textures created using tbe tecture paste is to die for .. The use of flowers and sentiment enhance the background !!
 Wooow .. Bubbles looks so fantastic !! The dept of the tecture paste can be easily seen in this project !! Which enhances the entire project three folds !!
The last mixed media project for the post has some really pretty textures with loads of spraying and texture paste !! The backgrounds stand out so nicely !!
Supplies used :

Hope you enjoyed our take by the DTs .. Hoping to see some awesome work by our  fellow crafters using Peek-a-boo Designs stencils ..
Loves and hugs
Vidushi

0 thoughts on “Stencil Frenzy !!”

1. Karthikha says:

Fantastic creations!! 🙂

2. vinita jain says:

Totally cool creations with superb use of stencils!

3. Loving all your creations here Halak !!

4. Sharada , beautiful mixed media!! Love love love!
    Piyanki , your tags are awesome beautiful touch of stenciling!

5. Fabulous creations by all the DTs !! Totally in love with these stencils 🙂

6. Fabulous creations by all the DTs !! Totally in love with these stencils 🙂

7. Thanks to the design team- I only realised now that a wall can be any color..dats my fav stencil☺

8. Thanks to the design team- I only realised now that a wall can be any color..dats my fav stencil☺

9. Suchi says:

Beautiful use of stencils!! 🙂
    Suchi xx

10. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

11. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

12. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

13. Thank you so much coming from you means a lot to me shilpa ! thanks again for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

14. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

15. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

16. Yes all are really pretty

17. Wow..Beautiful creations using stencils !

18. Ria Banerjee says:

Awesome these are, the CAS creations by Halak and Piyanki Di are just wow and the MMs by sharada ji are marvelous and the one with the butterfly is beautiful

19. Thanks all for the lovely comments.Means a lot…appreciate it a lot.

20. halak shah says:

^__^ Thank you so much dear Shilpa! <3 *Hugs*

21. halak shah says:

Thank you dear Shalu! :* <3 I agree, the stencils are absolutely amazing!

22. halak shah says:

Thank you so much dear Ria! ^__^ <3

23. halak shah says:

Thank you so very much dear friends for taking the time to stop by and leave some encouragement. 🙂 It is what inspires the entire team to bring to you better projects. <3

24. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

25. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

26. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.