Hey crafty heads !!
We had an amazing time last month trying and finalizing all the new release items. You can buy the new release items from our webpage www.thepeekaboodesigns.com.
Without any further delay let me talk about the Challenge this month.
The basic theme is ANYTHING GOES and there is a little twist to the same.You need to use an item from your OLD STASH and mix it with something you added RECENTLY PURCHASED. Yep we generally ignore our old supplies and on creating stuffs from the new ones. So here is the time open your old supplies .. remove that small amount of dust from them .. and create some awesome project combining them with new ones.
General Rules :
- Be a follower of our blog
- Create a new project for the challenge. No back links please. Altered art, ATCs, cards, scrapbook pages, or any other craft projects are acceptable as long as they adhere to the month’s challenge. You may enter as many projects as you like.
- USING STAMP/STENCIL IS A MUST
- Please link to the exact post on your blog – not the home page URL of your blog – using the inlinkz icon at the bottom of the challenge.
- You MUST mention our blog in your post AND link back to our blog or your entry will not be counted.
- If you do not have a blog you can enter our challenges by tagging us on facebook and instagram with “#PABDchallenges”. If you do not tag us we do not see your entry.
- You may enter a card, a page layout, an altered item, a mixed media item, a mini album.. anything that fits the challenge, unless the challenge states that a specific type of project must be created. Please , no 100% digital projects. A part of the project can be digital.
- No restriction on the number of challenges you can take part in – As long as your project matches our challenge, you may “pile on” the other challenges to your heart’s content.
- We will accept a maximum of three entries per person. Please add -2 and -3 next to your name for subsequent entries.
- A Winner will be chosen on their merits. So submit your most creative projects. And that’s all there is to it! International Crafters are welcome to participate in our challenges but their prizes would only be sent to an Indian address due to high shipping cost
To add some fun to the challenge and bidding a goodbye to the existing team we have a blog hop.. Hmm yeah I know we dint even realize the time flew by so quickly and a span of 6 months passed away with a blink of an eye.
To view all the inspirational post visit their personal blogs which are listed below.
Here are the details of the Blog Hop:
- Five winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and they would get the gorgeous creations made by our DT and some goodies that they would add along.
- Leave a comment on the design team blogs listed below and the Peek-a-boo Designs blog for your chance to win!
- Be sure to be a follower of all the Blogs (5 DT Blogs and 1 Peek-a-boo Design Blog)
- Deadline: You have until midnight IST on Thursday, 30th June to leave a comment.
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop by tagging us and using —> #PABDbloghop
- Tell us that you shared it with your Instagram friends by tagging us (@peekaboo_designs) and using —> #PABDbloghop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop by linking your blog hop post to the assigned inlink.