So lets check what i created today –
1) Took a White CS n then using broken china , mustard seed & carved pumpkin Distress inks ..distressed the whole background.
2) Took a scrap piece of card stock and again distressed it wih first mustard seed, antique linen n finally vintage photo for sand like look on a beach.Then roughly tore the scraps for more texture .
3) Stamped & colored the flip-flops, sunnies & shells From Summer Cooler Stamp Set & cute sun from Chirping away Stamp set on white CS & fussy cut all !!
4) Arrange all on the Card and stamped the sentiment again from Summer Cooler Stamp set ..loved the perfect match of sentiment with the flip flops 🙂
5) Yay..its done..simple !!
1) For this card I firstly stamped the biggest circle from our Latest released Solid Shapes Stamp set on a White CS using different colored pigment inks to create my background.
2) Stamped & Colored the Lemonade Glass & Lemon wedges & Fussy cut all.
3) Put all on a aqua colored card stock strip which is layered with a silver glitter strip & Vellum sheet.
4) Stamped the Sentiment from Summer Cooler Stamp set and tiny stars to add extra touch.
1) To create this card I firstly stamped the sunnies in different shades of pigment inks on a White CS n then using Its Plaid Time Stamp stamped two solid stripes in same diagonal pattern.
2) Stamped the Yummy ice Cream Cone , juicy ice candy & lemonade glass and colored them using Faber castel connector pens ( I used these pens for all coloring and loved them totally ). Now cut all.
3) Put all on a wood vellum scalloped circle.
4) Stamped the Sentiment “Lets Chill ” from the same Summer Cooler Stamp set to match all the elements perfectly.
5) Finally added some sequins to finish my card and we are done 😉
I Hope you enjoyed this post of today !! Check out this month’s challenge to enter and win …and for fun for sure ?
Vijaylaxmi Siyal (Shalu)
Join our Affiliate Program now and earn commission on every order placed by your friend. Dismiss