For inspiration our DT members have made a project each be sure to pick elements from just one project to qualify.
Here is a glimpse of the projects. You could click on their entry picture to check all the details of their project on their Blog.
A classic CAS birthday card using the Solid Shapes stamp set for background. Elements used : Brads, Sequins, Die-cut (Sentiment is a Die-cut), Glitter, Washi Tape, Paper Tape and Pastel Colors.
A Super cool summer cooler card with mainly ice cream elements from the ‘Summer Cooler’ stamp set. Have used, Stamps, masking technique, vellum, heat embossing, confetti, sequins etc!
A CAS Card with the smartest sentiment set of the month. Used Button, partial die cut, blings , Pattern paper , co coordinating CS and Fabric washi tape to embellish the card.
I have a fun travel layout on a Polka Dot pattern paper with loads of tags and embellishments and loads of stamping of course. Used twines, washi tapes, buttons, and loads more ..
A fun Monster Card with Galaxy Background Using Distress Inking, Water Bleaching Technique, Paper Piecing / Fuzzy Cutting, Heat Embossing, Stamping, Coloring , birthday Celebration as elements to complete the card !!
Stamp Set used in this post from our new collection are as follows!!
Other stamps from our MAY release :
You can purchase these from www.thepeekaboodesigns.com.
General Rules :
- Be a follower of our blog
- Create a new project for the challenge. No back links please. Altered art, ATCs, cards, scrapbook pages, or any other craft projects are acceptable as long as they adhere to the month’s challenge. You may enter as many projects as you like.
- USING STAMP IS A MUST
- Please link to the exact post on your blog – not the home page URL of your blog – using the inlinkz icon at the bottom of the challenge.
- You MUST mention our blog in your post AND link back to our blog or your entry will not be counted.
- If you do not have a blog you can enter our challenges by tagging us on facebook and instagram with “#PABDchallenges”. If you do not tag us we do not see your entry.
- You may enter a card, a page layout, an altered item, a mixed media item, a mini album.. anything that fits the challenge, unless the challenge states that a specific type of project must be created. Please , no 100% digital projects. A part of the project can be digital.
- No restriction on the number of challenges you can take part in – As long as your project matches our challenge, you may “pile on” the other challenges to your heart’s content.
- We will accept a maximum of three entries per person. Please add -2 and -3 next to your name for subsequent entries.
- A Winner will be chosen on their merits. So submit your most creative projects. And that’s all there is to it! International Crafters are welcome to participate in our challenges but their prizes would only be sent to an Indian address due to high shipping cost
Hope you like our fun challenge and our new release !!