Its My Birthday…. so u can wish me here or everywhere 🙂
Ok..jokes apart ..This post of today is my focus post on “Flowers in a Jar Stamp Set” & I have created two very different Projects using the same stamp set ..!!
All of you must have read our April Challenge # 5 Post in which we have to create 2 different creations using the same Stamp/Stamp Set !!
So here are my creations —
First one is ” Double Slider Card ” –
When you pull the flowers upward …a small message tab peeps out from the bottom. i have a short video too on how it works (My 1st video) !!
Check the short Video —
Steps how i created this card –
1) For the base I stamped my jar image on the card stock n then masked it off with masking paper to stencil the background with embossing paste .
2)Then used Antique Linen & Vintage a photo DI to distress the whole panel .
3) Using a thin clear plastic sheet I created the slider mechanism and attached two tags on the ends of both sides of that plastic band.
4) On upper tag I added stamped n colored flowers n one cute honey bee. Also cut a slit over the jar opening so that the tag having flowers can slide inside n outside n looks like that the flowers are attached to the jar !!
5) For below tag I stamped a lovely sentiment from Chirping away stamp set .
6) Also heat emboss the sentiment for front panel using the same flowers in a jar stamp !!
Second Project is a Mixed Media message board –
Steps for this project –
1)For this mixed media board I took PABD textured card stock.stick it on thick card board. Then applied generously a layer of gesso over it. Let it dry !!
2) Then with use of Stencils & texture paste created the stenciled patterns .
3) Sprayed with fireworks shimmer sprays.
4) Then took a wooden pattern paper..cut it in equal sized strips n distressed with vintage photo ink …& using foam tape adhere all in the centre of layout.
5) For jar…I heat emboss the jar stamp on transparency ..fuzzy cut the jar n using foam tape again placed it on this wooden patterned panel. Before sticking the jar to the base I added the flower stems stamped n colored on card stock inside the jar …so the jar looks like a little real glass jar.
6) For Finishing touch added twine around the jar with a pearl on it…2 honey bees here n there …pollen strings & some tiny flowers on the top…& its finish !!
Hope you like my both attempts..!! Enjoy & Happy Crafting !!
Do join us in our on-going monthly challenge here !!
Thanks for stopping by & taking time to comment !!