Hello every one .. A very good morning ..
So here we have a new day .. A new month .. So with a new month we have a new launch of supplies which u can check on our new and official site www.thepeekaboodesigns.com and we have a launch offer going on so use the coupon code “NEW LAUNCH” to avail 10% discount.
Its the month of colors here in India as we have HOLI coming up so we have a colorful challenge this month with a twist..
The color board for this month is the RAINBOW .. And as we know the rainbow is just not complete without rain or a bunch of clouds .. So along with the colors we have a twist too ..
All you lovely crafters need to make to make a SET OF CRAFTY STUFF (could be a pair or a triplet and more) and use atleast FOUR out of the seven colors from the Rainbow.
For inspiration our DT members have made a variety of projects and yes the possibility are endless.
Here is a glimpse of the projects.
DT Sharada Dilip Acharya
She has given a carton box the much needed makeover with colors from the rainbow and added a tag as its pair ! The sentiments and lillies on the the box and the tag makes the creation all ready for spring !!
DT Piyanki Biswas
She has made a pretty looking card which are a pretty 3D envelope. The colors are so pretty and soothing.
DT Vijaylaxmi Siyal
She has three pretty mini canvas which are super colorful and great as a wall art!!
DT Halak Shah
She has made a triplet again in yummy neon colors.. The set contains a card ,a book mark and a tag.
DT Manu Gupta
She has made a super Photo Folio and she embellished the cover so beautifully with stamps and used almost all colors of the rainbow ..
So this was the line up of all the projects.. Click on pictures of each projects to view the entire blogposts of our DT’s.
Stamps used by our DT’s
Additional rules for this Challenge :
1. Minimum 4 out of 7 colors from the rainbow must be used.
2. A set of JUST CARDS will not be eligible .
3. Two of more projects should be combined to make one entry. You have enless possibilities like : an altered bottle and a card/tag, Gift boxes with a note tag, Scrapbook layout with a matching card and many more. In case of any doubt feel free to mail us at email@example.com.
General rules :
- Be a follower of our blog
- Create a new project for the challenge. No back links please. Altered art, ATCs, cards, scrapbook pages, or any other craft projects are acceptable as long as they adhere to the month’s challenge. You may enter as many projects as you like.
- USING STAMP IS A MUST
- Please link to the exact post on your blog – not the home page URL of your blog – using the inlinkz icon at the bottom of the challenge.
- You MUST mention our blog in your post AND link back to our blog or your entry will not be counted.
- if you do not have a blog you can enter our challenges by tagging us on facebook and instagram with “#PABDchallenges”. If you do not tag us we do not see your entry.
- You may enter a card, a page layout, an altered item, a mixed media item, a mini album.. anything that fits the challenge, unless the challenge states that a specific type of project must be created. Please , no 100% digital projects. A part of the project can be digital.
- No restriction on the number of challenges you can take part in – As long as your project matches our challenge, you may “pile on” the other challenges to your heart’s content.
- We will accept a maximum of three entries per person. Please add -2 and -3 next to your name for subsequent entries.
- A Winner will be chosen on their merits. So submit your most creative projects. And that’s all there is to it! International Crafters are welcome to participate in our challenges but their prizes would only be sent to an Indian address due to high shipping cost