Good morning and a Very Happy New Year. Hope this year is more exciting , enjoyable, inspiring and crafty.
We are here again with a new challenge on the first day of this new year. And since we are celebrating our Republic Day in this month we thought why don’t we go a little patriotic .. So here is a challenge using the beautiful colors on the India Flag – Saffron , White, Green and Royal Blue
As you can see, predominantly the beautiful Shades of BLUE, SAFFRON, WHITE, GREEN are set against the white background. Make any thing you like , but keep in to use atleast 3 colors out of the 4 in this color board.
Make sure you use some stamp in your creation.
Here is an inspiration post made by the current challenge using our new release stamp for January.
|OVERALL VIEW OF CARD
|THE BIGGEST LOTUS FLOWER ZOOMED IN
|THE SENTIMENT STAMP ZOOMED IN.
Here are the challenge rules posted for all the new crafters joining in with us :
- Be a follower of our blog
- Create a new project for the challenge. No back links please. Altered art, ATCs, cards, scrapbook pages, or any other craft projects are acceptable as long as they adhere to the month’s challenge. You may enter as many projects as you like.
- USING STAMP IS A MUST
- Please link to the exact post on your blog – not the home page URL of your blog – using the in-linkz icon at the bottom of the challenge.
- You MUST mention our blog in your post AND link back to our blog or your entry will not be counted.
- You may enter a card, a page layout, an altered item, a mixed media item, a mini album.. anything that fits the challenge, unless the challenge states that a specific type of project must be created. Please , no 100% digital projects. A part of the project can be digital.
- No restriction on the number of challenges you can take part in – As long as your project matches our challenge, you may “pile on” the other challenges to your heart’s content.
- We will accept a maximum of three entries per person. Please add -2 and -3 next to your name for subsequent entries.
- A Winner will be chosen on their merits. So submit your most creative projects. And that’s all there is to it! International Crafters are welcome to participate in our challenges but their prizes would only be sent to an Indian address due to high shipping cost
Stamps used in the card :
FOR THE BACKGROUND FOR SENTIMENT FOR THE FLOWERS