Hello there lovely crafters!
It’s the holiday season so we have a fresh and our first Mood Board celebrating the festive season.
THEME : HOLIDAY GREETINGS
The mood-board can be interpreted in various ways but we are sharing a few examples below:
Color : Shades of Blue, Green, Grey.
Embellishments: Ornate, Ribbons, Snowflakes, glitter etc.
Pattern: Swirl, Chevron, etc.
Please feel free to interpret it your own unique way but be sure you mention the items you have chosen and how the interpretation has been used unless its very obvious!
Do not forget to check the general guidelines to the challenge.
This being our first Challenge we are putting on the guidelines here too :
- Be a follower of our blog.
- Create a new project for the challenge. No back links please. Altered art, ATCs, cards, scrapbook pages, or any other craft projects are acceptable as long as they adhere to the month’s challenge. You may enter as many projects as you like.
- USING STAMPS IS A MUST.(Not necessarily Peek-a-boo Designs)
- Please link to the exact post on your blog – not the home page URL of your blog – using the inlinkz icon at the bottom of the challenge.
- You MUST mention our blog in your post AND link back to our blog or your entry will not be counted.
- You may enter a card, a page layout, an altered item, a mixed media item, a mini album…anything that fits the challenge, unless the challenge states that a specific type of project must be created. Please, no 100% digital projects. You MAY use digital items on your projects, but the project must be a dimensional item. You may print digital papers, images, embellishments, stamps, etc. and use them on cards, layouts, mini albums, and so forth.
- No restriction on the number of challenges you can take part in – As long as your project matches our challenge, you may “pile on” the other challenges to your heart’s content.
- We will accept a maximum of three entries per person. Please add -2 and -3 next to your name for subsequent entries.
A Winner will be chosen on their merits. So submit your most creative projects.
And that’s all there is to it!
International crafters are welcome to participate in our challenges but their prizes would only be sent to an Indian address due to high shipping cost
Last Day to submit the entries will be 31 December 2015 23:55 hrs.
Winners : We will have 1 winner selected on merit basis and 2 runner ups.Since this is our very first challenge we have we will have a gift for all the three of the winners.
Following are the prizes the selected winner would get.
1st runner up :
2nd runner up: